Friday, July 31, 2009

Homemade Yeast Free Pizza

Hey everyone. We have had a busy week around here. The weather hasn't been so bad either. Still HOT, but with a breeze.

On Wednesday, before bible study I made homemade pizzas while the kids napped. With the dough I made I ended coming out with 14 individual size pizzas. But by time pictures were taken, 2 were left. They were that good. They were so easy to make, and you can really use whatever is in the fridge.

IMG_2949

I didn't make my own sauce due to lack of time, so I just used some Hunts Spaghetti sauce, and that worked just fine. I used hot links and sliced those. Spinach and cheese on this one.

IMG_2950

For this one, I used spinach, zucchini, cherry tomatoes from our garden, yellow bell pepper, and cheese. These were my favorite. All of my favorite veggies. (I know, tomato is a fruit).

Recipe for Yeast Free Pizza Dough:

1. 2 1/2 Cups All-purpose flour

2. 2 tbs. Baking powder

3. 1 tsp. Baking soda

4. 4 Tbs. oil

5. 1 heaping Tsp. Honey

6. 1 1/3 cups Warm water

7. 1 Tsp Salt

In a bowl, mix dry ingredients. After dry ingredients are combined, add oil and honey. Then, slowly add water.

Once everything is mixed, form into 2 ball and fold over and over until smooth.

Use desired size balls to form pizzas and roll out about a 1/2 of an inch thick.

For my individual pizzas, I used balls of dough that were about the size of a golf ball...maybe a bit larger.

Add toppings and bake on a lightly oiled non stick pan for best results at 410 degrees F, for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment