Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

Today has been an awfully relaxing day. Unusually relaxing actually. At about 6 am when our alarms went off, hubby wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead and whispered: "sleep in my love."

We never sleep in. It was nice. The kids slept too.

Grandpa took the boys for a walk, Isabella took a bath and ate breakfast with Daddy.

While everyone was sleeping, I made peach cobbler. OK I said that so nonchalant... I made deliciously gooey, crispy, sweet, mouth watering peach cobbler!

Here it is.

IMG_2830

In the afternoon we barbequed and some of the family came over to see the fireworks from our house.

Hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July!

The kids and their dirty faces, kooky smiles, and firecracker popsicles.

IMG_2840

No comments:

Post a Comment