Sunday, January 17, 2010

August.

When I count back the months since my last post its pretty pathetic.  All I have are excuses but I decided some new posts are long overdue.  Since my last post we have had birthdays, weddings, holidays, and more!  What's more terrible, it that I have yet to even upload most of those photos from the camera.  Shame on me.  So I will start from the last set of photos to the most recent.

This summer, Alex's cousin Becky married her sweet Bob.  There are WAY too many pictures to show you, because I love them all, but here are a "few" of my favorite.  At the last minute, Isabella and I were unable to attend, because she caught some kind of stomach bug and was...well, I'm sure you get the picture.

IMG_3229

Little Alex and his Grandpa Herman (hubby's dad)

IMG_3245

Becky and Bob lighting the unity candle.

This was the only photo I actually began to edit...see the lower left steps in the photo?  almost a half a dress and a flower girls basket....almost clean.

IMG_3271

Alex's mom and dad, a photo sure to make anyone smile.

IMG_3282

In order, Alex's Tia Bertha, Mom, Tia Mercy, and Tia Mauricia

IMG_3285

My Hubby, Grandpa, My sister-in-law Nancy, Grandma, Nancy's husband Rafa, Alex Jr. and Ethan

IMG_3292

My sweet, handsome boys, Ethan and Alex Jr.

IMG_3318

Ethan with Tia Mercy

IMG_3343

The boys dancin' it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment